Senior Python Developer
*Please apply with a resume in English*
We are Virtualmind, an awesome team of engineers who are ready to ramp up any top-notch company’s projects! Our aim? To always be one step ahead.
Ready to ramp up any new challenge? Then, that’s your cue to start! We are looking for a Senior Python Dto join our team developing a self-serve MarketMinder platform that eliminates guesswork and equips Airbnb hosts with smart and competitive insights needed to succeed in the ever-evolving short-term rental landscape!
The first mission is to build out a robust and scalable platform for making data available to customers and partners. This role encompasses the design and implementation of services and platforms, advising on data and data access ergonomics, providing transparency into workflows, and securing customer deliverables. The second mission is to build out a robust and scalable data ingestion and integration platform. As a senior member of this new team, you’ll have lots of opportunities to help shape the direction of its services, pipelines, and more! Ready, steady, apply!
Do you have what it takes?
- 7+ years of Python experience
- 1+ years orchestrating workflows with Airflow
- 3+ years working moving data over APIs
- Experience translating data between native schemas and ontologies
- The ability to build robust applications that account for performance, data durability, workflow recoverability, operational observability, validation, confidence, and security
- Experience supporting internal users with services and tools
- Experience with data products
- Strong relational and non-relational database experience
- A customer and team-first attitude
With us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your career alongside an awesome team of LATAM’s top engineers.
- Work in a place that combines innovation, development, and well-being, all at the same time!
- Become part of a multicultural company in constant growth with an excellent work environment certified by Great Place To Work!