Senior Backend Developer
*Please apply with a resume in English*
We are Virtualmind, an awesome team of engineers who are ready to ramp up any top-notch company’s projects! Our aim? To always be one step ahead.
We are looking for an awesome Senior Backend Developer to build high-quality software by delivering feature sets!
Our ideal candidate can deliver real customer value while pursuing ‘high marks’ on these architecture quality attributes: Availability, Scalability, Interoperability, Modifiability, Performance, Security, and Testability.
The core mission of this project includes building a unified technology platform for the practice of law. Are you interested? Apply now!
Do you have what it takes?
- 10+ years of back-end development experience for large-scale web applications
- Be able to design and communicate external and internal architectural perspectives of well-encapsulated systems (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, Docker-based Services, micro-services)
- Prior experience with building and operating distributed web application systems while embracing the discipline of Site Reliability Engineering
- Strong skills in API and Data Model Design and Implementation including how to scale out, make highly available, and map to storage systems
- Ability to design and implement a layered application architecture that can be easily changed to accommodate evolving business requirements.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- English: Advanced level
Nice to have:
- Understanding of how to design and develop from a Security Perspective
- Experience designing and operating software in a Cloud Provider such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with some amount of cloud-based data storage technologies such as; Relational Databases, NoSql Stores, data caches, etc
- Experience selecting and extending 3rd party components (commercial or open-source) that provide operational leverage
- Experience using Feature or Release Toggles as a code branching strategy
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments with an emphasis on a well-maintained testing pyramid.
With us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your career alongside an awesome team of LATAM’s top engineers.
- Work in a place that combines innovation, development, and well-being, all at the same time!
- Become part of a multicultural company in constant growth with an excellent work environment certified by Great Place To Work!