C++ Developer – Remote Work / Ref. 0043e
Work from home – C++ Developer at BairesDev
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
C++ Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for C++ Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You Will Do:
– Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems.
– Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance.
– Ensure code quality with peer code reviews and providing constructive feedback.
– Lead a team of 2 developers.
– Coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality and performance issues.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Solid experience working as a developer.
– Solid experience in C++.
– Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
– Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Check our website.
Cidade: São Paulo