Billing & Collections Analyst – Remote Work / Ref. 0833E
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Billing & Collections Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Billing & Collections Analyst to join our Finance Team. Your goal will be to monitor accounts receivable and ensure we bill our customers correctly.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You Will Do:
– Issue and distribute invoices.
– Process new contracts and sales.
– Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
– Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions.
– Prepare and present analytical reports.
– Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups.
– Resolve any issues or mistakes.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 1+ years of proven experience as a Billing Analyst or similar accounting role.
– Good knowledge of electronic billing procedures.
– Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel).
– Excellent communication ability.
– Attention to detail.
– Teamwork skills.
– BSc/BA in accounting or similar field is preferred.
– Knowledge and experience with SAP/SAP B1 is an asset.
– Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Check our website.
Cidade: São Paulo