Tecnico de Estradas
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Monitor the execution of Infrastructure activities with EPS – Service Providers, ensuring meeting deadlines, planned productivity and budgeted cost.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Inform and plan with the service provider the planning / schedule of activities for that week and day as well as the resources needed for the activities;
- Monitor the execution of planned activities to ensure compliance with all specifications described in the operational procedure and other necessary demands agreed with the community or stakeholders;
- Ensure the execution and quality of mowing services, signaling (fixing plates according to highway legislation), maintenance of bridges, cleaning of the factory yard, road closures, various services from communities, and other activities;
- Monitor the activities of outsourced companies in the implementation of roads and the clearance of new planting areas;
- Identify existing clay / gravel deposits on the company’s properties and monitor the extraction of road maintenance material to ensure compliance with existing legal conditions;
- Make photographic records by project, by company and by month of improvements and improvements made to create a history of evidence with the company;
- Conduct behavioral audits as well as check list of vehicles and machines, field inspection in living area, as well as validity check of ASO / badge, PTS and AST;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company safety standards with EPS;
- Report to the Area Supervisor the progress of field activities to support him with field information for decision making;
- Know and comply with the Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environment policies determined by the company, ensuring that the requirements and standards of the area correspond to the system adopted by the company.
Para ter sucesso nesta função, é recomendável que você tenha as seguintes habilidades e qualificações:
Ensino médio técnico ou curso técnico nas áreas afins.
Desejável conhecimento em infraestrutura e manutenção de estradas.
Disposição para se mudar para o local de trabalho – Alagoinhas-BA.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.