CRITICAL EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Fluent in both verbal and written English (minimum 7 in a 0-10 scale), besides Portuguese language (mandatory).
• College degree in Safety Engineering required; MBA desirable.
• Years of experience in Industrial Environment
• Experience in Leadership postions.
• The Awareness of other people and the environment and one’s own impact on these. The ability to get on with people in different situations and to work with others to achieve mutual goals
• Resilience, drive and energy to produce excellent results and to continually find ways of improving relationships, outputs and processes;
• The drive and ability to exchange appropriate information with relevant people at the right time. The desire and skills to seek first to understand as well as to be understood. To be as open as confidentiality allows;
• The ability to look at issues from a broad perspective, to come up with imaginative solutions, and to identify innovative alternatives to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems;
• The ability to make clear, persuasive presentation of ideas or facts, verbally or in writing, to convince others; to gain agreement or acceptance of proposals or views;
• The ability to actively influence events rather than passively accept them. The ability to see opportunities and to act on them, to originate action;
• To establish an appropriate course of action, either for oneself or for others, and to manage all resources (to include people, budgets, contracts, systems and processes) effectively, in order to achieve an objective.
• Take opportunities to build shared understanding and ownership of the organization’s purpose, vision, values, strategies, plan and desired culture;
• Actively promote cultural change and support new ways of working and continuous improvement to provide a high quality, professional, consistent, and cohesive services and practices. This includes: working collaboratively and communicating proactively, understanding the needs of, and eliciting and monitoring feedback from, our customers and stakeholders; and identifying and delivering developments and innovations to enhance service delivery and customer`s experience.
– PSRM Coordination (Risk Management and Process Safety)
– Manage KPI and reports to attend audits and stakeholders;
– Create a Safety Enviornment and reinforce a Safety Culture;
– Risk Analysis/Legal Compliance of Projects
– Process Risk Analysis (Elaboration/Revision/ARP/AQR/Hazop/Vulnerability)
– Applicability of Accidents Machine Risk Assessment (NR-12)
– Implementation of Corporate Procedures
– Ergonomic Accident Investigation/Incident
– MOC Management (Change Management)
– Coordination of the Chemicals Management Committee
– Management of PSSR’s (Pre-Departure Security Inspection)
– Review of Contracts Managed by SHE (Safety, Health and Enviornment)
– Emergency Systems Revision/Implementation/Maintenance Training (Integration, Champions PSRM, Auditors, Tools Risk Analysis, Crisis Committee, MOC, Emergency Plan)
– Monitoring Audits/Inspection/Skills (KG, FM, COFIC, CRQ, PRF)
– E-socail implementation (SHE rubrics)