O&M Site Manager
O&M Site Manager will lead the operation and maintenance team in a Gold wind site being responsible for all actitivies leading the team to perform maintenance, campaigns, reports, material management, safety and daily customer interface.
This role gives you great experience to work in an environment of operational challenges and innovation. It also requires technical competence, team management skills, attention and safety in daily activity. Customer relationship plays a major role in this position.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Responsible for wind site management, planning of preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Build health relationships with customer by using personal skills;
- Manage local O&M site team, including material, quality, HSE, human resources;
- Engage with other areas to improve O&M results;
- Lead and coordinate resources optimization;
- Provide reports, data and risk analysis to the management team;
- Activities involving setup, track, information collection, analysis and report the KPI and suggest solutions to improve results in the region;
- Support to logistic and materials management operations;
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Requisitos e qualificações
- Bachelor degree (any relevant area);
- Technical degree (4+ years of relevant work experience);
- Service Wind business experience as leader (4+ years of relevant work experience);
- Ability to manage and work efficiently with various levels of people and culture in matrix organization;
- Ability to inspire, engage and drive new ideas and innovation;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willingness to work under different time zones;
- Fluent oral and written working English is mandatory.
- Tecnólogo ou Curso superior (qualquer área relevante) e Curso Técnico ( Elétrica, mecânica, áreas afins);
- Experiência em O&M Service Wind como líder (4+ anos de experiência profissional relevante);
- Capacidade de gerir e trabalhar de forma eficiente com vários níveis de pessoas e culturas diferentes;
- Capacidade de inspirar, engajar e impulsionar novas ideias;
- Boas competências em relações interpessoais e em comunicação;
- Disponibilidade para trabalhar em diferentes fusos horários;
- Inglês fluente é obrigatório.
Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Brazil.
Market compatible benefits package.