Regional Acct Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- SALES: Typically requires 5-8 years of field sales experience
- Proven ability to sell solutions to mid-size enterprise accounts.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Sales experience selling to mid-size enterprise accounts in the Retail segment.
- Selling network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Will serve the states of Bahia;
- Experience in sales and previous relationship with accounts in the states of operation (GOV and Enterprise);
- Knowledge of Government processes (Law 8666 and ARP).
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
Fortinet has been built on diversity. Our company is a diverse workplace resulting from an integrated team with true international representation and contributors with a variety of talents, backgrounds, experiences, and approaches. We have an equal and transparent selection process, you will be considered regardless of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability. In fact, if you have any disability that requires for us to do any accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]