Bracell abre vaga para Gerente De Melhoria Continua
Gerente De Melhoria Continua
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Manage the implementation of continuous improvement methodologies (Lean) in line with the corporate guidelines. As such, it must maintain regular contact with the BCID structure in terms of alignment of methodology and applicability in the Brazilian reality, as well as the main goals of the program. The implementation is focused on the entire company, starting with the Camaçari unit.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of continuous improvement methodologies according to Lean methodology in all areas, in line with the corporate guidelines and company’s top management.
- Training company teams in Lean methodology, covering all the fundamental steps from routine management to holding kaizen events.
- Assess the maturity of company’s Lean structure and propose methods and deadlines to evolve the Lean maturity of the company as a whole.
- Manage the company’s team for continuous improvement (BCID), dimensioning the team in order to reach the milestones for implementing the Lean process in an economical, effective way and within determined deadlines.
- Search with senior management for the economic resources necessary for the implementation.
- With the process in place, manage the system to perpetuate the proper use of the methodology and consolidate the Lean mentality in the organization.
- Leading multidisciplinary teams to execute Lean projects in different areas of the organization.
- Know and comply with the Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environment policies determined by the company, ensuring that the requirements and standards of the area correspond to the system adopted by the company.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in the related job field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
- Willing to relocate to the job location.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.
GRUPOS Telegram (RECOMENDADO) | Whatsapp
REDES SOCIAIS: Instagram | LinkedIn