Especialista em Confiabilidade II
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Plan and implement preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance programs for electrical equipment, pneumatic and electronic instruments, seeking their full operation with adequate reliability, quality and costs, as well as developing and implementing studies for their improvement, performance and availability. in order to maintain the continuity of the operational process.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Monitor the technical performance of processes and maintenance activities.
- Act to improve or suggest process corrections and maintenance activities.
- Track compliance with improvement action plans and failure analysis
- Leads failure analysis, asset improvement and maintenance activities
- Develop new projects aimed at technological update and / or implementation of new technologies, capacity increase, reliability and operational and maintenance improvements.
- Conduct static equipment failure analyzes to identify their causes and prevent recurrences by minimizing consequent production and quality losses.
- Develop and improve static equipment maintenance processes to ensure their effectiveness and consequent plant reliability.
- Responsible for the normalization of the operating system generated by electrical, electronic and pneumatic problems, coordinating the performance of repair, replacement, assembly and disassembly services and design change of damaged equipment, aiming at the proper conditions of productive continuity.
- Know and comply with the Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environment policies determined by the company, ensuring that the requirements and standards of the area correspond to the system adopted by the organization.
Para ter sucesso nesta função, é recomendável que você tenha as seguintes habilidades e qualificações: • Um diploma na área de trabalho relacionada.
- Inglês Intermediário • Experiência em função similar. • Disposto a se mudar para o local de trabalho.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.