Analista de Informações Florestais Jr
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Responsible for planning (annual and monthly), monitoring and controlling the operational activities of the portfolio of projects in the Forestry R&D area, preparing and performing critical analysis of KPIs, ensuring that activities are carried out within the deadlines, quality standards and budgets established for the process.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Develop, structure and control the operational activities of the portfolio of projects in the Forestry R&D area.
- Focal point for meeting and planning the operational demands of the technical Research areas.
- Interact with the areas of Forestry, Harvesting, Geoprocessing, Quality, Planning and Control and Industrial R&D, in order to guarantee and optimize the performance of Forestry R&D operations.
- Plan, structure and control forest inventory activities in the Forestry R&D area experiments and wood sample collection activities.
- Ensure the correct planning and execution of activities under its responsibility, through adequate allocation of available human, technical, financial and material resources, with systematic budgetary control and timely correction of deviations.
- Carry out the process of prospecting eligible areas for the implementation of experiments in the Forestry R&D area (spatial analysis, dissemination, registration, validation report), including drawing of polygons in ArcGIS.
- Promote teamwork and contribute to the motivation of the Forestry R&D team, encouraging the achievement of its goals through people engagement and knowledge sharing.
- Review and disseminate the Book of experiments in the Forestry R&D area.
- Hold operational tactical meetings to define planting strategies, together with technicians and supervisors of Forestry R&D operations, defining responsibilities and better ways of executing all stages regarding: need for specific pre-planting controls or activities, restrictions, expedition model, squaring, staking, pitting, planting and identifications.
- Carry out and conduct the TAE process – Experiment Opening Term, together with the technical and operational area, defining all the information and assumptions necessary for the installation and development of the experiment
- Ensuring adequate technical support for forestry, industrial and commercial operations, with the required quality and deadlines.
- Keep constantly updated on technological innovations in its area of activity, through participation in congresses, technical meetings related to its scope of work, in addition to the systematic promotion of exchanges with research centers, universities and companies in the segment.
- Subsidize the elaboration, adequacy and fulfillment of norms, controls and systems of the company’s management processes.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in the related job field.
- Those with 1 to 2 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role will have an advantage but not essential.
- Willing to relocate to the job location.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.