Project Engineering Specialist | Camaçari/BA
Project Engineering Specialist | CS | Camaçari/BA
At Bayer, we work hard to make this company a better place for our employees – and the world a better place for everyone. “Health for all, hunger for none.” That’s our vision at Bayer.
Bayer is a global company with core competencies in the areas of life sciences, health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, we set trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their life quality.
We are committed to diversity in all aspects for all employees and candidates, regardless of ethnicity, color, race, religion, origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other conditions. And all opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
Project Engineering Specialist | CS | Camaçari/BA
YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
- Responsible for Project execution in multidisciplinary Capital Projects, ensuring engineering quality and compliance plan, engineering standards, guidelines and procedures (conception, planning, control, execution and closure phases);
- Ensure the concepts of PMO (Project Management Office) establishing guidelines and responsibilities;
- Responsible for execution and Performance Management of Suppliers of the portfolio through HSE, quality, cost, scope and time, among others;
- Ensure the service level on contracts for project management, engineering and assembly (mechanical, electrical and civil) by means of HSE KPIs, quality, cost, scope and time, among others applicable preferentially registered in SLA (service level agreement);
- Establish prioritization criteria for project selection aligned with site needs and business strategy;
- Establish methodology for capital projects for the plant and train the teams involved;
- Define and disseminate engineering standards (basic, detailing, checkout, equipment, etc.);
- Follow governance for approving capital projects by interface with finance, HSE, QT, security, procurement, manufacturing, among others if applicable;
- Responsible for the long range planning process establishing guidelines along the areas, prioritization, consolidation and validation with the plant leadership, regional & global stakeholders;
- Define, consolidate and validate, together with the Procurement area, the contracting strategies of the project companies, ensuring support during the negotiation process with suppliers;
- Plan cashflows from each project for the provision of expenses during the year and financial analysis;
- Ensure that engineering contractors submit the integral as-built of all drawings and documents, by sending them to the plant’s documentation center;
- Guarantee the practice of environmental, quality and safety procedures in all project phases. Participate in project safety validation through the Safety Review and HAZOP;
- Ensure execution and issuance of project management reports, keeping stakeholders aware of progress;
- Support the Site Master Plan yearly review with support of multidisciplinary areas;
- Develop and validate contractors/suppliers to improve performance, cost reduction and address quality services;
- Lead technical and management solutions for the site addressing projects disciplines through FEL Methodology;
- Stablish and keep management of supplier KPIs on Capex execution project phases;
- Support the planning and execution of plant priorities related to Digital Manufacturing, focusing on operations performance improvements, transforming data into knowledge and opportunities to generate value for the business;
- Apply data extraction, transformation and loading techniques to connect large data sets from different sources creating structured and unstructured data collection structures, taking the lead on deployment of past and present data to report past events, creating reports and dashboards.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE POSITION?
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil Engineering or similar areas;
- Advanced English;
- Knowledge and experiences in engineering project management implementation;
- Experience in executing Capital Portfolio, Engineering experience including developing budgets and tracking spending;
- Skill of communication and managing third part contractors;
- Ability to work at both technical and management levels;
- Ability to deal and support with manufacturing areas.
- Desirable Postgraduate in Project Management, PMP certification;
- Knowledge in MS Project, Power BI, Analytics, Modeling Tools, Lean-Agile Project Management Tools, Advanced Digital Technologies (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, Design Thinking, Discipline Agile Delivery, DevOps).
What´s in it for you?
At Bayer we have established our benefits in three essential pillars, which integrate and converge to promote the life quality and well-being of our employees.
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Plan
- Medicines Subsidy
- “Conte Comigo” – Psychological, chemical dependence, legal and financial assistance
- “Bem Nascer” – Health monitoring during pregnancy, no coparticipation in the health care plan, workshop for pregnant women (employees or partner of employees), extended maternity and paternity leave, daycare assistance, Bepantol baby, etc.
- Private Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- CoopBayer – Cooperative that aims at the financial education and giving credit for employees
- Holidays bridge and holidays regular schedule, occurs all year round, including eve of National Holidays
- Vacations flexibility (within the provisions of the Brazilian legislation)
- **Bayer Country Club – Country Club facilities: Leisure area, game room, swimming pool, gym, party room and football pitch)
- Working from Home policy
- Flex Time and Short Friday
- There may be some difference in the benefits package according to position and location
**It depends on employee association
Bayer continues to hire for all positions, the interviews and the onboarding process are being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. We have taken all the safety measures to take care of our employees and we are going through this together.